Dive deep to expand and embed your
visual thinking skills
Do you want to…
- Expand your already developing / developed visual thinking skills
- Learn advanced techniques, such as rapid capture strategies, use of visual metaphors and development of synthesis visuals
- Solidly embed your drawing for visual thinking skills in a super safe, fun environment
- Explore the applications of these new techniques to your business and workplace?
If you are a yes to any of the above, this one-day course will be for you!
What will you gain from doing this course?
- Understand advanced techniques and applications of visual thinking
- Get hands-on practice to trial and critique these new approaches
- Embed your learnings from the Essentials of Visual Thinking (Day 1)
course throughout the day
- Gain even more confidence to take your visual thinking skills into the world.
What does this course involve?
This full-day course is a hands-on, activity based session that
will help you understand and apply the advanced techniques of visual thinking
to your existing work or business context.
About your trainer…
Michelle Walker, Curious Minds Co. is an experienced
facilitator and leader of group-work processes and training programs. Michelle
specialises in the field of graphics practice, creative and visual
thinking which she brings to strategic planning and visioning, change
management and team building.
Michelle has designed and delivered
training programs to government, corporate, not-for-profit and community
clients. She continues to receive strong positive feedback from participants
regarding the impact and usefulness of these training programs. In particular,
Michelle is passionate about sharing her knowledge and experiences about the
growing field of visual thinking and graphics practice and offers specialty
training for fellow business leaders, facilitators, trainers, coaches and team
leaders in how to work visually and get great results.
- This sounds interesting, but what if I haven’t done Day 1 Essentials of Visual
Thinking? It’s strongly recommended that you do the Essentials of Visual Thinking
course first, but every person is different. If you have done an equivalent course
and are looking to add to a foundation you have already established, contact Michelle
and discuss it with her.
- I’d love to bring my team. Do you offer discounts? It’s great to have people who
work together learning this stuff as a group, so we encourage that. Contact Michelle
for further enquiries.
- Do you offer this in any other formats? Great question and short answer is, yes,
you can do this content in a coaching format. Contact Michelle to discuss your goals
and priorities for this professional development.
Early Bird $495
*Book this course at the same time as you book the Essentials of Visual Thinking & Graphics Practice and receive a huge discount on Day 2 Advanced Class I in Visual Thinking. Gain big benefits when you embed your learning through this unique opportunity for a two-day Intensive experience.