Harness your iPad as a serious business thinking tool
Are you interested in…
- exploring the iPad as a visual thinking tool for your business
- boosting recall of your written notes and ideas
- increasing the impact of your communications
- vamping up the power of your presentations.
1. A hands-on introduction to taking visual notes on your iPad
2. Knowledge of the drawing apps – what to use when
3. Templates and practice examples to apply your new skills
4. An understanding of the applications to your business or workplace
What does this course involve?
This 3hr intensive course is a hands-on introduction to taking visual notes on your iPad. You will learn about the available drawing applications – what their strengths and weaknesses are for visual notetaking and how to apply techniques of visual thinking to create impact through boosted recall. The course is designed for any-one who wants to work more visually in their areas of professional work/study/life.
You don’t need any drawing skills, but your iPad is essential.
| COURSE FLYER |
What will you cover?
- Why visual note-taking?
- Why your iPad?
- Visual note-taking quest
- Power of working visually
Tools and materials module:
- Software and apps
Basic Techniques module:
- Opening a new note
- Closing, saving and exporting
- Navigating around
- Mark making
- Colour palette
- Leaders in the field
- Great links and websites
| COURSE FLYER |
Can’t make this time/place? Then an ON-LINE TRAINING SESSION with me is the answer! No travel to learn, just jump on-line and access the course from wherever you are. You get a 1 hour, one-on-one session and we cover all the material in an intensive session. Just $250 for this *power* session. Click here and select the ‘Creative & Visual Thinking Training option and a time that suits you.